[PD] some images...

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Sep 2 05:13:55 CEST 2007

Hey all,

I finally posted my handful of pictures/movies:

http://pics.at.or.at/pics/2007-08-24_pd_convention/

http://pics.at.or.at/pics/2007-08-25_pd_convention/

And my website is even working!

.hc

On Sep 1, 2007, at 3:52 PM, Koray Tahiroglu wrote:

> This might be abit late reply, I just got finally online through my
> neighbour's open wi-fi. Thanks to all who made this wonderful
> convention possible, I had great time during the convention and it
> was nice to meet you all face to face. hope to see you next time as
> well.
>
> koray.
> -------------------------------------
> M.Koray Tahiroglu
> Media Lab,UIAH
> http://mlab.uiah.fi/~korayt/
> tel: +358 50 939 02 33 ( in Finland only)
> tel: +90 533 712 8245
>

> On Aug 28, 2007, at 1:00 PM, pd-list-request at iem.at wrote:
>
>> Message: 5
>> Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 22:52:44 -0400
>> From: "David Merrill" <dmerrill at media.mit.edu>
>> Subject: Re: [PD] some images...
>> To: "Kevin McCoy" <km.takewithyou at gmail.com>
>> Cc: PD-list at iem.at, reduzierer at yahoo.de
>>
>> Yes, it was great go see/meet everyone! Huge thanks to the
>> organizers, who
>> did a lot of work to plan such a nice series of events over the
>> week. The
>> chance to meet people who were previously just names on the pd-
>> list was
>> perhaps the most important part of the event, and I think this
>> mingling and
>> sharing of ideas fired up much enthusiasm amongst all the
>> developers and
>> users in attendance. Hope to see everyone again next time,
>> -David M.

>>> Me too - it was a really awesome time and I am so thankful to all
>>> the
>>> organizers and the great people we met.  Montreal is a really nice
>>> place and I can't wait to come back.  I am going to be working on
>>> the
>>> footage that I took with Greg Pond and we might have something to
>>> show
>>> in the next couple of months, maybe sooner.  Should be fun.
>>>
>>> And Roman, email me and let's do a NetPD jam when you have some time
>>> back home!  I have been experimenting with the patches a little bit.
>>>
>>> Kevin

>> --
>> MIT Media Lab
>> dmerrill at media.mit.edu
>> http://web.media.mit.edu/~dmerrill/

----

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      - Martin
Luther King, Jr.