[PD] new external: closemsg

Thomas O Fredericks tof at danslchamp.org
Mon Sep 3 20:02:40 CEST 2007

Ok, I understand.

Then what should I call it?
"freesend" or "destroysend" or "destructorsend"
or
"free_send" or "destroy_send" or "destructor_send"

"On top of this, it gets triggered in the
middle of deleting a patch, which means you can't rely on the patch being
complete and you can't rely on the patch being empty either. "

This is not an issue with this external as it is made to annonce to another
patch that the current patch is being deleted.

--
thomas ouellet fredericks, tof at danslchamp.org, montreal, canada