[PD] why does this patch click?

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 15:29:53 CEST 2007

Derek Holzer wrote:
 > Tell us about your system... OS, audio/MIDI drivers, etc... problem
most likely is there.

Hmmm. My system is linux with jack. Normally I can push it with at least
7ms latency to >99% cpu usage without audio breaking up.

Of course this particular one was my own bad. I wrote a small python
script that starts pd, and it had the parameters wrong so it would go
"pd midi_synth.pd --rt --jack", which meant that the "--rt --jack" would
be missing, so I was running without --rt :-(

Sorry for the noise...

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte