[PD] vline~ in PDa

hans at eds.org hans at eds.org
Tue Sep 4 17:22:30 CEST 2007

Hey all,

Has anyone used [vline~] in PDa?  I am using the 0.4 version (I think, it
was compiled 16:08:53 Jul 19 2005) and once you send vline~ a message it
seg faults.

I'll try installing version 0.6 on my zaurus, but I am wondering whether
anyone has successfully used [vline~] in PDa.

All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies, one
chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better
language; and every chapter must be so translated.... -John Donne