[PD] mp3live~ connection lost too little input

mami music mami.music at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 17:51:39 CEST 2007

hallo IVES
thanks for your fast and enlightening response. im downloading right now the
sahabuntu, thakns for the advise. Ill be reviewing the tools and meanwhile
trying to turn my PITA windows  machine into an icecast server.

maby BATUHAN can be of some help in pinpointing a nice inf on personal
icecast.

thanks guys

see ya