[PD] mp3live~ connection lost too little input

Batuhan Bozkurt batuhan at batuhanbozkurt.com
Wed Sep 5 04:03:07 CEST 2007

Thanks Roman, I know about  netpd and thanks for offering to give a hand.
Yes we use live audio and we need audio streaming. I think technically
on stable internet connections, technically low(2-3 seconds) latencies
should not be an issue(occasional dropouts are welcome of course, this
is for rehersing with my bandmate or friends). But icecast and mp3cast
servers are buffering way too much whatever I do, and add that to the
playbackbuffer on the target system... It makes a huuge latency...

Any clues on overcoming this thing?

Oh and I can help anyone trying to build an ogg-mp3cast server but if
latency is an issue, it's better to forget about it. Other than that, I
can help.

Batuhan