[PD] trouble compiling pd

eric labelle eric.a.labelle at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 06:52:58 CEST 2007

Sorry to bother with this but I'm trying to compile Pd from the CVS and it
keeps failing and something that caught my attention at the end of the
configure process is this:

checking for special C compiler options needed for large files... no
checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... no
checking for _LARGE_FILES value needed for large files... no
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating makefile
config.status: WARNING:  makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir
setting

Could it be possible that not having support for large files is causing the
problem and if so can anyone indicate how to turn it on? (am using gcc under
openSUSE)

Thanks for your time helping out a Newbie!

Cheers

Eric