[PD] next conv in Brasil... meaning business

glerm soares organismo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 15:54:57 CEST 2007

> the events could happen one before the other... next SBCM should be in
> Recife, which is a great beach paradise...

...with sharks!... :D

I appreciate the interest of brazilian academics on this situation. But I
think that "brazilian PD community" still very immature as a independent
group. As far as I know - We don't have real developers as in Austria,
Canada and Barcelona. We have the naif curious and the academics. Most of
curious are newbies and most of academics are... hidden behind papers :).
 I think we have to concentrate more efforts in "realworld" users. To became
more envolved in development and exchange MUCH MORE knowledge.

I REALLY respect all the guys that develep PD, but I don't want to suport
any show business. I'd prefer to host you in __my home__ than any University
(with all respect to intitutions that could support this) - for me the most
intersting situation could be something very productive and envolving, much
more like a "HACKLAB" than a "Simposium".

And c'mon - Pd on windows? make me laugh. And Sorry the sincerity -
Macintoshes are tottaly out of social Brazilian reallity. Here a macintosh
notebook is __a price of a car__.
Just think about the meaning of this fetish here.

Support free Software, please! Brazil is the linux child - take care of
this.

learn portuguese and meet people. brazil is not a postcard.

<learn_portuguese>
Galera do brasil e países de lingua portuguesa que usa pd: estamos
terminando a tradução dos tutoriais e varios helps do core do pd. temos um
servidor subversion a disposição para trocarmos patches.

temos uma lista de discussão em português tambem.

vejam a página no grupo:
http://www.estudiolivre.org/tiki-index.php?page=PureDeposito

assinem a lista de discussão.

valeu!