[PD] next conv in Brasil... meaning business

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 16:59:36 CEST 2007

hey,
I am not sure if there is an exact border between users and developers.
a user for me is someone who uses a prebuilt patch like netpd, but there
are only very little patches that can be used without adaptation, so as
soon as you use pd and change a patch or settings you start to become a
developer.
I also think, exchanging knowledge is what needs to be done, at the
moment the most efforts go into making knowledge available (in
english...) so that everybody can access it. on the other hand it would
be nice to see how people use pd, and what the difficulties are. which
type of computers it runs on.
what do you mean with show business? tv shows?
marius.