[PD] pdpedia URL structure

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 19:49:27 CEST 2007

http://puredocumentation.net
Honestly, I think english is the language to use. who will translate pd
help into chinese, russian, german, french, portuguese, spanish... maybe
some parts, tutorials, but if you really want to search for objects, you
will search in english, because the chance that you find, what you are
looking for is much bigger when you use english.
btw ar=es, ca=en or fr.
marius.