[PD] Fullscreen OSX G3 10.3 No Menu Bar Single Monitor

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 19:53:29 CEST 2007

Works fine under tons of 10.4 configurations here.  It used to work
for 10.3because that is the OS version where we had to come up with
those.

Note, this has to be done before you create the window!  Example:

[dimen 1024 768, offset 0 -50, mouse 0, menubar -1, create, 1(

This will open a window that should be fullscreen on an iBook with no mouse
pointer and no menubar.