[PD] pdpedia URL structure

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Sep 6 01:16:59 CEST 2007

I think I'll change my strategy.  I think we need to support other
languages, and it would be great to spread Pd to non-English speakers
around the world. But instead of creating all the languages
beforehand, I'll wait until someone steps up to be the maintainer of
new langauge, then I'll create it for them.

So to start with, only english, then I'll add language-specific sites
as people step up to be the maintainer.

.hc