[PD] Why in Brasil and how? (was: next conv in Brasil... meaning business)

glerm soares organismo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 02:09:50 CEST 2007

Hi folks.
I didn't mean to be the annoying guy, "fundamentalist" or whatever.
But that same old advertisement about "beach paradises" bored me and I
overreacted. :P
 I'd like you too find another reasons to know people far from your blocks.

I hope this meeting happens.

But beeing truly honest - I just prefer to be the one that could help things
work in the "informal world", with people meeting for happenings, hack
afternoons, residences or simply to know good people and plan something
intersting together.

By "show business" I just meant something  like events that works with idea
of "names", pedestals, tables, glasses of water over it and where people
don't get really in touch because of the pedestals.  Sorry, I just felt
unconfortable about that, and I had to express it. But I know you understand
what I mean. Just bringing the problem to discuss...

About linux or "fundamentalism" . Just consider that Brasil  __needs__ free
software - and to respect and take this seriously could really support the
development of such scenarios (wich PD is included ).

I'm just estimulating this idea. Sorry about the jokes, but I stand my
position that I'd prefer too stimulate DYI attitudes. We really need that
here.

A public University in Brasil supporting expensive device and software (and
estimulating spoiled fetishisms) is not intelligent. But this an old flame
war. I'm tired too feed it. "Think different"... whatever..

Sarava für alles... salut...

see you soon

glerm