[PD] compiling pd extended from CVS

eric labelle eric.a.labelle at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 17:38:21 CEST 2007

I've disabled mpeg3 because the "missing" libmpeg3.h get bugging up the Gem
compile. Now I have Gem compiled and installed but Pd can't seem to load it!
Here is what Pd tells me:

./Gem.pd_linux: ./Gem.pd_linux: undefined symbol: glGetShaderInfoLog
Gem: can't load library

I really have no clue and am really new to Pd so maybe it's something
obvious but to me it isn't lol :S

Thanks again for taking the time to help me!