[PD] Music Video done with Pd/Gem

Thomas Mayer thomas at dergrossebruder.org
Thu Sep 6 19:18:17 CEST 2007

Thomas Mayer wrote:
> Vircy Parker wrote:
>> curious!  Can you explain how did you save the video?
>
> I've used [pix_write] to get .jpg images and then combined these to a
> movie and added the audio via mencoder:

Here's the patch. I've used a midi keyboard to trigger both the start of
the track in specimen as well as the video and recording in Pd. That's
basically the same patch that I use as "VJ bot" for DJing with friends.

cu Thomas
--
"Prisons are needed only to provide the illusion that courts and police
are effective. They're a kind of job insurance."