[PD] installing flext

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Thu Sep 6 22:05:16 CEST 2007

Hi Atte,

> I wanted to play with py/pyext, but I'm stuck at installing flext
> (under
> debian/linux). Here's what I did:
>
> Grabbed flext-0.5.0.tgz from http://grrrr.org/ext/flext/, extracted it
> to ~/software/pd/flext. I then cd'ed to flext and ran "bash
> build.sh pd
> gcc" and updated buildsys/config-lnx-pd-gcc.txt to look like this:

did the compilation work ok (prior to your attempt of installing flext)?
It seems there's no existing binary in pd-linux/release-single.

In any case you should have updated buildsys/config-lnx-pd-gcc.txt
_before_ running the compilation (build.sh).
If you did it afterwards, please clean and rerun:

bash build.sh pd clean
bash build.sh pd
sudo bash build.sh pd install

greetings, Thomas