[PD] polyWaveSynth issue

Phil Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Sun Sep 9 04:06:21 CEST 2007

Hi Luigi,

This is a happening in [polypoly] where it replicates the
[polyWaveVoice~] objects.  I can't figure out what the problem is just
from a screen shot, though.  Did you get all the dependencies?  It looks
like you have at least some of the polypoly objects, but something like
this is often a path problem: all the dependencies, as well as the
polyWaveSynth archive, have to be in PD's path.

Sorry if I'm suggesting obvious things to you, but I can't think what
else this would be.  Anyone else having the same trouble?

Phil