[PD] polyWaveSynth issue

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Sep 9 20:13:56 CEST 2007

Hallo,
Phil Stone hat gesagt: // Phil Stone wrote:

> That requires > 40.0, right?  Also, there doesn't seem to be a help
> patch for [declare] -- I've seen it mentioned here on the list, but is
> it documented anywhere?  It looks like it would add [polyWaveSynth]s
> folder to PD's path -- but how would PD find [polyWaveSynth] to load it
> in the first place?

Uhm, I don't really know, when declare was introduced, may indeed be
with 0.40.

Anyway, adding the directory of pWS to the path will make polypoly.pd
find the objects it needs to create copies from. One can either add
the directory using "pd -path ..." or using [declare]. However there
are still some problems with that, which I will post in a separate
mail.

Ciao