[PD] Font problem? Spaces replaced by boxes

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Sep 9 20:06:50 CEST 2007

On Sep 7, 2007, at 11:15 AM, Spencer Russell wrote:

> On 9/7/07, jasch <j at jasch.ch> wrote:
>> i've had the same issue on ubuntu with extended (rev ?, i'd have to
>> go have alook):
>>
>> screenshot here:
>>
>> www.jasch.ch/dl/ds_davos_soundscape/Screenshot.png
>>
>> /*j
>>

> Yup, that's just what I'm seeing, too.

What versions of Pd-extended are you guys using (including which OS
it was built for)?

Which version of Ubuntu?

Has it ever worked properly?

I've been testing on Ubuntu Dapper and Ubuntu Studio Feisty and I
have not seen this problem, so the more information the better.  And
a bug report in the tracker is essential:

http://puredata.org/dev/bugtracker

.hc