[PD] glitchy [tabread] or ..?

ild0012 at londonmet.ac.uk ild0012 at londonmet.ac.uk
Tue Sep 11 08:41:38 CEST 2007

i have noticed that [tabread] doesn't work as i expected
it just outputs too many zeroes, and only gives values for some of the
elements of the array

it heppends just even in the helppatch ..

it actually gives not a zero only for the EVEN values of index .. .
BUT for less then a half of the values

it is unusable for me like this .... the help patch doesn't say anything
about even or odd values of index
so once i set the array by banging the msg box,
i can get values for:
0 and below -> 1 , 2 -> 4 , 4 -> 2 , 6 -> 8 , 8 -> 5
while array contains:

1
4
2
8
5
6
1
4
2
8

so i just put:

|number

[* 2]

[tabread array99]

|number

^that gave me right values up to index[4], so where is the rest ??

can anyone help, please .

--
.i.y