[PD] iemmatrix for macosx

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Sep 11 16:38:42 CEST 2007

marius schebella wrote:

> Is there a reason why they are not in the nightly autobuilds? I
> recognized, that the macintel autobuilds stopped on aug 31st.

this is most likely due to vanished hardware (but i guess, that you know
that better than me)

> but even in the old autobuilds there is no iemmatrix.
> Is it called matrix instead of iemmatrix? or is it stripped into single
> objects (mtx_and...).

i don't know.
iemmatrix can be build as single object collection, so it is pd-extended
ready.
i will not add it, but i thought georg has already done so (?)

> some of the mtx_ are also in zexy.

which ones? i thought there was none left (and indeed i do hope so)

fma.dr
IOhannes