[PD] (no subject)

David Schaffer schafferdavid at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 11 16:53:26 CEST 2007

Hello,

      Does anyone know the size limit of a 44.1k stereo wav file that "soundfiler" can handle? So far, I haven't been able to write more than 36562276 samples to a table (which represents 829 seconds of sound if I get it right). What can I do in order to be able to read larger files? Thank you.

                                                                                                                                                  D.S

http://www.flickr.com/photos/schafferdavid/
http://audioblog.arteradio.com/David_Schaffer/