[PD] representning classes and selectors in the wiki

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 15:40:29 CEST 2007

we have to talk about structure first.
I am against category structure, because category is not always clear.
I am also against library structure, because that is just an arbitrary
structure for me, worse than categories.
for name clashes make a disambiguation page or directly jump to the
object that is more in use and link to the other one with the same name.
I am TOTALLY against the word class or selector in any structure
layout!!! totally confusing for 99% of the users.
have a look at http://maxobjects.com. that is basically it.
but pdobjects will have a wiki underlying.
marius.