[PD] representning classes and selectors in the wiki

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 18:17:12 CEST 2007

ok, so the library structure is stable and repacking is not an argument
against library structure, but still, somehow it concerns me that
libraries create a virtual border in the heads of people. I am still in
favor of the flat structure.
anyway, pd IS structured around libraries... although some libraries
only contain 1, 2 or 3 objects...
marius.