[PD] pix_multiimage problem

Patrick Valiquet p.valiquet at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 18:27:28 CEST 2007

On 9/12/07, IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at> wrote:
> depends on your definition of normal.
> i would say: a crash must never be a "normal" behaviour (unless the
> program is very special)

True enough... it's special but not _that_ special...

> could you please file a (or 2) bug-report(s) at gem's tracker
> (http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=64325&atid=507079) with a
> description and an example patch?

Will do.

> > Should it be possible to change the contents
> > of pix_multiimage on the fly?
>
> yes it should.

That's what I figured... the last time I used multiimage was a couple
of years ago but I remember it working fine, although that was under
OS X. Guess I'm a victim of the closed-source nvidia driver. No big
deal: I've rewritten the patch using a pix_buffer, now with no
problems.

Use value is, by no means, the thing "qu-on aime pour lui-meme" in the
production of commodities.