[PD] PD-list Digest, Vol 30, Issue 61

Erik Harperink hbharperink at quicknet.nl
Thu Sep 13 00:02:33 CEST 2007

Op 12-sep-2007, om 22:40 heeft pd-list-request at iem.at het volgende
geschreven:
> Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 13:19:33 -0500
> From: "Kyle Klipowicz" <kyleklip at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [PD] reminder for tuesday
> To: "marius schebella" <marius.schebella at gmail.com>
> Cc: "pd-list at iem.at" <pd-list at iem.at>
>
> You cannot access IRC with iChat, but there is a nice IRC client for
> OS X called Colloquy (http://colloquy.info/).

Hello Kyle,

I joined the list a few days ago after attending a PD-workshop in
Amsterdam. I am starting to make sense of all the discussions that
are going on. I know I'll have to listen first before I can speak but
I want to say thanks anyway for the suggestion for the IRC client (I
use Tiger 10.4.10 OS X). I have downloaded and installed it and it
works fine.

Erik

-
Darwin powermacg3series.local 8.10.0 Darwin Kernel Version 8.10.0:
Wed May 23 16:50:59 PDT 2007; root:xnu-792.21.3~1/RELEASE_PPC Power
Macintosh powerpc