[PD] pdpedia - when can we start doing stuff?

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 19:38:28 CEST 2007

hey,
I spend most of my free time working on that (and on a template for
pddp...)!
there will be another chat meeting on tuesday and after that we will
start creating the wiki pages.
besides the object/class discussion, there is also discussion about
layout and which standardized entries to force, and how.
since it is a big project, and if you do it wrong, there is a chance of
doing work twice (which we want to prevent), I would say better discuss
a week more and start later.
marius.