[PD] Teaching Pd - student's log their research

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 16 09:46:40 CEST 2007

Hi Greg,

That's really interesting. I think from a teaching point of view the whole reflective journal approach is a good idea, and a web/wiki approach seems to be the most logical way to do this with a technology-related course.

Best,
Ed

PS you can have a look at the short synthesis course I taught last year at http://sharktracks.co.uk/lcc/fda_2006/ - it was perhaps a bit too fast for the students, and I will be re-capping at the start of the coming term.

Greg Pond <gregpond at gmail.com> wrote: A colleague just sent me this from the Smith College CS department site:

http://cs.smith.edu/student_research.php

there are a couple of undergraduate student's Pd research projects
described there in a week by week diary format. It may be useful to
some of you teaching in similar environments.

Greg

Lone Shark "Aviation" out now on http://www.pyramidtransmissions.com
http://www.myspace.com/sharktracks