[PD] pddp drafts

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 14:50:08 CEST 2007

sorry that I was not precise.
the "new" send object has a right inlet that takes a message [symbol x(
to set the new destination. It is the same as iem_lib.
So since the whole "style" feature is in an abstraction, I can easily
change that in one central file.
at the moment it relies either on iem_send, or pd 0.40up. but I will
change it anyway so that it does not rely on either one...
marius.