[PD] glsl examples

Jack jack at rybn.org
Tue Sep 18 15:18:15 CEST 2007

Hello Cyrille,
Small problem here (PowerBook G4, PD extended 39.2 rc3, Gem 0.91-cvs,
GeForce FX Go5200) :

- 'fractal.pd' in 'fractal' folder doesn't work :
black screen but no error.

- 'noise.pd' in 'fractal_noise_with_texture' folder doesn't work :
error _glsl_frag noise ... couldn't create (and if i use _glsl.pd as
abstraction, there is an error)

- 'texture.pd' in 'newWave-alpha' folder doesn't work :
error [glsl_vertex] : ERROR: 0:1: '/' : syntax error parse error
ERROR: Parser found no code to compile in source strings
error : [glsl_vertex]: shader not loaded
idem for [glsl_fragment]
-> [glsl_program]: Link failed!

Hope, it wil help you !

Jack