[PD] [; pd init(

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 18 19:51:26 CEST 2007

"init" is one of many messages that Pd and its gui send back and forth, which
aren't intended to have any user-level functionality... of course, some
of those messages like "connect" have proved useful at the user level; but
none of them are guaranteed to do anything useful or even to be safe.  The
only one that's "supported" is "dsp" for turning audio computation on and off.

cheers
Miller