[PD] inconsistencies with lib names (was: representning classes

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 12:20:44 CEST 2007

martin.peach at sympatico.ca wrote:

> I think it would be more useful right now if pd would search in subdirectories.

How about the adding the ability to write an asterix for recursive search so

/home/atte/music/synth/pd/attes_pd_stuff/*

would also look in

/home/atte/music/synth/pd/attes_pd_stuff/externals
/home/atte/music/synth/pd/attes_pd_stuff/abstractions
/home/atte/music/synth/pd/attes_pd_stuff/midi_instruments

This would keep backwards compatibility + make it possible to do it only
for certain directories. I realize the user would still be able to run
into name clashes, though...

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte