[PD] pddp drafts

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Sep 19 06:48:20 CEST 2007

Yeah, I definitely agree that we could use color a lot better in
these patches.  I would like to see you propose something based on
these ideas.  Constructivism + Paulo Freire would be a very
interesting combo.

As for the template approved today, I think that's just the first
step.  I am sure there will be improvements and changes as we start
applying it to real world situations.  So color could be added as well.

Here's a screenshot for those who weren't in the meeting today.  I'll
be making a usable template over the next couple days, then I'll
announce it.

http://puredata.org/dev/pddp/pddp-drafts/template-12-grab.png/
image_view_fullscreen

.hc