[PD] where to get polypoly

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 19:15:21 CEST 2007

IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> or get a decent CVS client (e.g. tortoiseCVS) and checkout the latest
> and greatest revision directly.

I'm quite familiar with cvs, thank you very much :-) although I switched
to SVN myself. Checking out as we speak.

However the repository seemed only to be found for the chosen few, hence
my post.

Seems there's loads of stuff, and a billion dirs to be added to my
pd-path :-( / :-)

Somewhere in the recent, deep thread on namespace I seem to recall
someone (Frank?) mentioning he copied ecerything into one dir. Is that
recommendable or what's the best way to do it?

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://atte.dk       | http://myspace.com/attejensen