[PD] pix_record problems

Tim Boykett tim at timesup.org
Thu Sep 20 15:46:53 CEST 2007

Hello Gemmers,

I have been using pix_record for  a small development and it seems that
there are two problems, one for each development environment :-)

Problem 1:
Linux: debian. I can happily record a movie (but only using the
uncompressed raw format) but once I close it and try to record a
second file, PD crashes. The series of messages is:
file test1.mov
record 1
(wait)
record 0
(it writes a .mov file)
file test2.mov
record 1
(crash)

Problem 2: on OSX there are no codecs - I have had this working but
now the
codeclist message gives me a series of null codecs. so I cannot
record anything!

any suggestions, other than writing a sequence of individual frames, are
most welcome.

cheers,

tim