[PD] [; pd init(

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Thu Sep 20 20:55:03 CEST 2007

It's possible to crash Pd using "dynamic editing" (deleting objects
reentrantly) and I don't know how to get around the problem without
sacrificing run-time efficiency.  If I can ever figure out how to do
this safely I'll document it and make it "official" -- but since so
many users are already using the existing "features" I feel I should
keep them around for backward compatibility.

cheers
Miller