[PD] [ANN] new external: tracker

federico mescalinum at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 13:45:27 CEST 2007

> I think i had success building it on OS X with the attached Makefile.

thank you, I'll include it in the distribution

> The properties dialog works, it seams. I haven't had time to really
> play with it. It seams quite cpu greedy, as it make Pd eat 60% cpu

that's sad :(
on Linux just it takes 1% cpu (athlon 2800+) running with row tracking active.

indeed drawing is done very cleverly, so I don't figure the reason of
that cpu usage.

> time like instantly. It might be a OSX/TCL issue though(?). I mainly

I hope something that could be fixed... I'll ask to pd-devs

> build it to see how it looked. Looks nice. I think the editing
> features are interesting. Attached is also a screenshot of the help
> file for anyone in a similar position.
>
> Best, Steffen

thank you for your fieedback!
--