[PD] [ANN] new external: tracker

Patrice Colet pat at mamalala.org
Sun Sep 23 17:50:52 CEST 2007

Patrice Colet a écrit :
> federico a écrit :
>>> using [tracker] like a visual matrix.
>> heh, it *is* a visual matrix ;)

>> |get 0 1, get 0 2, get 0 3(
>> |
>> [tracker]

Hello it's me again, I hope I'm not bothering too much with suggestions,
I've attached an example where we can see tracker in action for making
life easier with gem objects that require an huge amount of input values
like curve3d.
  It would be so nice to have a bang at a second outlet each time a
value is modified by the mouse, then it would be possible to
automatically update the shape and makes life even more easy with those
gem objects.
Thanks.