[PD] pdpedia - when can we start doing stuff?

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 24 10:03:25 CEST 2007

> if you want to do something right now, then please help me with getting
> lists of objects and short description.

I have my own personal 0.INTRO.TXT file, which has many many objects. For
sure not all, but it's not that bad. I might compare it with the last
version of pd-ext soon, if I have the time/mood for it. This list is also
in my pd-page and I posted here about it, but I guess that no one can
really know everything that's happening on the list.

Joao

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin