[PD] URL for mediawiki (aka pdpedia status report)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Sep 24 23:57:18 CEST 2007

So progress is being made on the mediawiki for Pd.  We have a dev
server, and are almost ready to dump the data gleaned from the help
files into it using Marius' script.

The real server is almost done being setup, just a couple details to
take care of:

http://wiki.puredata.info

Feel free to mess on this one, that's what it's there for:

http://wiki.puredata.info/test

We have a quick sketch of what a page might look like:

http://pdpedia.at.or.at/test/MouseState

So now the question is, what shall the final URL be?  Right now, it's
wiki.puredata.info, but I am thinking that it should be
pdpedia.puredata.info, since people seem most like to call it "pdpedia".

Thoughts?

----

"It is convenient to imagine a power beyond us because that means we
don't have to examine our own lives.", from "The Idols of
Environmentalism", by Curtis White