[PD] pd-0.40.3 anti-aliased (screenshot)

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 25 01:49:54 CEST 2007

The problem I'm having is that there seems to be no reliable way to get
a text font of a desired size using the Tk font primitives.  In practice
you can get a fixed-width font with a particular pixel width, but then
the heights vary widely.  If I simply fixed the height myself from Pd,
it would be much easier to get fonts to fit patches.

cheers