[PD] URL for mediawiki (aka pdpedia status report)

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Sep 25 14:32:52 CEST 2007

marius schebella wrote:
> actually, is it paid in US $? then it can't be that bad at the moment,
> and I assume it will be even cheaper in the future :-)
> marius.
>
> marius schebella wrote:
>> I also like www.pdpedia.org. how much is it?
>> marius.

i would also like to have pure-data.org again.
i have offerts in us$'s, so it is really a bargain.
last time i i checked it was about 10.000$ (ok this is only a one-time
payment; then you have to pay each year a much smaller amount)

a domain has to be maintained over years.
therefore, you have to find someone who will pay for the domain over years.
whether it is euro or us$ doesn't really matter in this case.
what matters is the registrar you use.

mfg.asdr
IOhannes