[PD] pix_invert for livevideo?

|||__||| media.gambler at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 14:37:43 CEST 2007

alright - so this looks like a bug with no way around it?

my problem is, that i want to use pix_multiblob to track 3 black
stones on a white table, but pix_multiblob recognizes blobs only it
they are brighter than their ambiance.

is there anyone who has ideas how to work around this problem?

also i'm not really sure about the way the list works that pix
multiblob outputs: am i right assuming that i have to add + 10 for
every additional blob in order to get their values?  so $6 is minX
for the first blob, $16 minXfor the second blob... ?

thank you for your help!

emanuel