[PD] URL for mediawiki (aka pdpedia status report)

JNM jnm at rom.fr
Tue Sep 25 16:42:37 CEST 2007

Bonjour

About the name, for Marius: just a word to say
that "pdpedia.org" domain name (wich could point
to any of the suggested repertories) will be
available again the 6 october 2007, because we
can't assume this payment for the next years. But
if PD community wants it, we can transfer it
before the date. it's 12 euros without taxes or
14,35 euros year. I could also pay for ten years
maximum if we collect the money, and give the
keys to HC or other maintainer.

about the concept: I would like to say that in my
thoughts, when we started this project one year
ago, it was not "  a WIKI with INFO on PUREDATA",
wich we does have, but a encyclopedic lexicon
about the objects/externals/abstractions in PD,
with a precise category portal for newbies like
in wikipedia, like we explained here
http://pdpedia.dreamhosters.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

salut,

JN

>hard off wrote:
>  > i think that 'wiki.puredata.info <http://wiki.puredata.info>' sounds and
>>  looks better.
>
>but isn't wiki.puredata.info a too generic term?
>(like www.puredata.info, or pages.puredata.info)
>>
>>  pdpedia.puredata is a bit of a tongue twister.
>  >
>how about pedia.puredata.info :-)

Jean-Noël Montagné
http://www.craslab.org