[PD] Note name to frequency

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Wed Sep 26 20:29:07 CEST 2007

There are some music analysis objects in Maxlib. Open the maxlib-help.pd
file that comes with it for an overview of the music analysis objects.
Maybe best if you install PD Extended if you're new to this.

I think most of the Maxlib objects go the other way around from what you
describe... they analyze MIDI data and give chord names, etc. But have a
look anyways.

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista