[PD] fundamental hot/cold midi question

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Sep 27 07:56:25 CEST 2007

Hallo,
Stephen Sinclair hat gesagt: // Stephen Sinclair wrote:

> Since [t] is the official work-around for this issue it's certainly no
> show-stopper, but I think it would be nice, imho, if there were a
> cleaner way of representing this.

I think, I finally agree with you here, except one thing: Using
[trigger] is not a "work-around" and shouldn't be called that. [t] is
the construct Pd offers to order instructions - just as much as [f] is
the construct Pd offers to store numbers and not just a work-around to
the problem, that numbers can change. ;)

Ciao