[PD] Bug in lister (zexy) ?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Sep 28 01:45:10 CEST 2007

Hallo,
Cyrille.Damez at laposte.net hat gesagt: // Cyrille.Damez at laposte.net wrote:

> On Thursday 27 September 2007 16:38:22 Frank Barknecht wrote:
>
> > Yes, looks like a bug in [lister], and there seem to be more: Replace
> > [list-rot] with [list prepend 10] and you will get other issues.
> > However I think, [lister] can be savely deprecated now that we have
> > [list].
>
> Maybe it would be safer to have the shortcut [l] be used for [list] instead of
> [lister]

Yes, I think so, too. [l] for [list] would be (almost) in sync with
[f] and [symbol] (only that [l] then actually should be for [list
append], not just for [list] without method).

> I suppose it's a leftover from an era when lists weren't implemented yet in
> vanilla.

Yes, I'm sure it is. If you want, you could file some bug reports on
the Souceforge site for [lister], so these aren't forgotten.

Ciao