[PD] glsl mutlitextures

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 02:16:55 CEST 2007

hey,
I am trying to get more multitexture glsl stuff working. the problem I
am having right now is that I don't know how to pass the rectangle
coords of the second texture to the glsl program.
in the example I got, it looks like only the coords of one texture are
used...
vec4 color = texture2DRect(MyTex, texcoord1);
vec4 color2 = texture2DRect(MyTex1, texcoord1);

but in another shader I got

texcoord0 = vec2(gl_TextureMatrix[0] * gl_MultiTexCoord0);
texcoord1 = vec2(gl_TextureMatrix[1] * gl_MultiTexCoord1);

and that does not work.

I wondered how glsl knows the size of the first texture and I tried to
have both textures in one render chain, but that did not work.
in an old mail I read that I can send a message to the glsl program to
tell it the coords. how do I do that?

or should this work, and I am only using an old GEM version (0.91-cvs
from july29)

thanks, marius.