[PD] Opening a PD patch on Startup in OSX

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Sep 28 03:56:27 CEST 2007

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> - Burn stuff, make steam, turn generators, step up voltage, transmit power
> many miles over big wires, step down voltage, transmit to house, and run thru
> electrical element to generate heat

What are you talking about? the electricity used in Montréal is not
produced by burning anything. We have the huge dams in Manicouagan and
Baie James.

In the USA, yes, they burn a lot, but it's ok for the USA, because the
resulting acid rain travels to Montréal before falling anyway, so, it's
not important.