[PD] Matrix of 3d models

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Sep 28 07:14:00 CEST 2007

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007, Javier García wrote:

> i would like to create a 2d or 3d matrix of 3d models so that
> introducing the number of elements of each of the 2 or 3 axis and the
> separation between the models. Is there anything made or something that
> can help to get this? Gridflow maybe?

I don't quite understand the question. GridFlow can't make a grid whose
elements are grids unless you think of a grid of size (x,y,z) to be a grid
of size (x) made of elements of size (y,z) or a grid of size (x,y) made of
elements of size (z). I mean, you can't store polygons of unequal sizes in
one grid unless you do special tricks and are ready to waste a lot of
memory or use even more special tricks.